On August 14, 2018 - We had the absolute fortune of meeting the descendant of the previous owner. We have some dates now! The property was used in some way since the 14th century. It was in use by the Chevalier (Knights) de Beauvais. At some point the Jouannet family came into possession. In 1959 it was given to Pere Blanc, an order of priests who farmed the land because the family who inherited it thought it cost too much to keep up and the tax situation was untenable. Then it was given to The Butterfly association for disabled children. And now it’s ours! Here are some photos that they let us copy!
Till next week!